The Only Gondola Tour with Commentary
Languages: just download the App for the commentary (English, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and French)
Gondola ride along the canals of Venice
Stunning views of the Venice’s palaces & bridges
Hidden waterways & spots inaccessible by foot
Maximum group size of 6 for a more intimate experience
Duration: 30 minutes approx.
CHARMING GONDOLA RIDE IN VENICE
- Meeting point: Ground floor colonnade in front of Correr’s Museum – Saint Mark’s Square
- Departure time: Every day at 11:00 AM and at 4.00 PM (please be at the meeting point 15 minuetes before the departure)
- Duration: 30 minutes approx.
- Adult: 32€
- Child: Free under 2 years ONLY if child does not occupy an own seat
- The gondola is shared with other people
- Note: not fully accessible wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Thomas (United States)
I truly enjoyed three different tours during our three days stay in Venice. They made the excursions fun and meaningful. It is delightful to have an expert guide you. Each guide was excellent. Booking system was easy, we could easily change also our reservation. I would highly recommend this company.
We went on three tours. Doge’s Palace, Walking tour and Gondola Ride. Our guides were incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We learn so much and experienced a truly excellent adventure.
A group of friends and I did the islands tour with Elena! It was fantastic and informative! We saw things we have never seen before. Elena was knowledgeable and a lot of fun. The company was great too in organizing the event for us. Highly recommend!
Sergent Pepper (United States)
Just wanted to thank you for our wonderful experience in Venice. Caterina and Beatrice were just amazing! We really wish we could have spent more time with them. Thanks again for the unique experience
I've come to Venice with my family (two little kids) and a lot of luggage....we didn't have a clue where our flat was... we couldn't have make it without our valet who took us safely and quickly to our accomodation! Very recommended!"