Carnival Treasure hunt and Minuetto with Casanova
Find your treasure and then dance with Casanova!
Start the activity close to Piazza San Marco with the Treasure hunt, you will discover the hidden Venice. The incredible route will bring you through famous Venice highlights and also to the off beaten tracks, away from the overcrowded places.
You’ll start the hunt with a mobile app that will be your compass and your audio guide along the experience, at the meeting point the staff will provide all the information about the game!
While you are looking for the treasure the audio guide will narrate history and legends of Venice and the places around you.
At the end, in the marvelous Prison Palace in Piazza San Marco, you will meet the local artist that will give you the Treasure: A carnival mask to be painted with him! The painter will help to paint your personal mask.
DANCE WITH CASANOVA:
Join to the Carnival Event with Casanova: in the marvelous Prison Palace in Piazza San Marco, an actor will teach you traditional carnival games of the Venetian aristocrats, and, all together the participants will dance the famous Minuetto (typical Carnival dance).
Take a break from the dance and enjoy the delicious Venetian sweets and sparkling wine tasting: you will taste the yummy carnival “Frittole” (carnival cakes) prepared by a local pastry!
The event will take in place in the stunning Renaissance Prison Palace overlooks the Saint Mark’s Basin and it’s in the heart of Piazza San Marco.
- Date: From 15th February to 25th February 2020
- Time 10:00 AM Treasure hunt (about 2 hours) – 3:00 PM Casanova experience (1 hour and half)
- Duration: about 4 hours (consider a time gap between the two activities)
- Price: Adult € 80 instead of € 95
- Inclusion: Treasure Hunt – Detailed map – 1 carnival mask – 20 minutes decoration carnival mask class with local artisan – Minuetto ball and live Casanova actor performance – Sparkling wine and Venetian sweet tasting
TREASURE HUNT: Close to the well of Bacino Orseolo, In front of the Testolini Bottega dell'Arte- San Marco 1758. – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign TREASURE HUNT. 10:00 AM.
CASANOVA EXPERIENCE: Palazzo Delle Prigioni, beside the Doge’s Palace in Piazza San Marco. at 3:00 PM