Gondola Ride & Historical Venice Walking Tour
- Discover Venice with gondola ride combined with a walking tour!
- Relaxing gondola ride through scenic waterways as Gran Canal and secret hidden canals.
- Panoramic walking tour, local guide provides expert history & anecdotes, to discover the “romanticism” of Venice.
- A walk along the bridges ( Rialto bridge) & meandering streets of Venice.
Visit the unusual and fascinating corners of Venice off the beaten track where time seems to have stood still at centuries ago.
You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour (no entrance foreseen) with a specialized Tourist Guide of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest, passing by some special places.
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architecural icons of Venice.
Charming Gondola Ride
At the end of the walking tour you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride (up to 6 people per gondola – 30 minutes ride) on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area). You will discover the most romantic and picturesque canals of Venice, seeing the main monuments along the magnificent Gran Canal
- Duration: 2 hours approx (30 minutes for gondola ride)
- Departure: april to october: Every day at 3:45 PM. From November to March starts at 3:00 PM.
- Languages: from april to october: English and French (every day) – German(Mon-Fri) Spanish (Tue-Wed-Thu-Sat-Sun). The visit is monolingual.
From November to March: English (every day), French (Tue- Thu-Sat), German (Mon Fri), Spanish (Wed-Sat-Sun). The visit could be bilingual.
During the winter time (from November 1st to March 31st the tour starts with a Gondola Ride and then the walking part.
No commentary on gondola.
|Know before to go|
Duration: 2 hours approx (30 minutes for gondola ride)
Calle Larga Ascensione , at the entrance of Museum Correr – St, Mark's Square ( in front of POSTE ITALIANE, the post office). Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of tour.
– Shared walking tour with qualified guide