Gondola Tour with Guide and Venetian Lunch
- One hour gondola ride with a guide
- Discover the Gran Canal and its marvelous palace
- Lovely lunch in a famous Venetian restaurant
var button = new TrekkSoft.Embed.Button();
Without any doubt the most romantic and unforgettable experience in Venice: a magic gondola ride followed by a walking tour through the city! At the end you will enjoy a lovely lunch in a typical Venetian restaurant.
Aboard a Private Gondola you will ride along the Gran Canal, the most famous and elegant waterway in the world and along the small and secret canals to fully appreciate the peculiarity of this marvelous city.
A specialized tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (if located in St. Mark’s area) to accompany you to thegondola embarkation point. Once aboard you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride (approx. 1 hour) while your tour guide will tell you about the real peculiarity of Venice.
After the gondola ride, led by your tour guide, you will enjoy a pleasant walk along the “calli and campi”, the typical Venetian streets and squares. At the end of the walking tour, your tour guide will lead you to a renowned typical restaurant where you will enjoy an excellent 3-course lunch.
- Timetable: every day at 11:00
- Duration: 4 hours approximately (2 hours for tour and 2 hours for lunch)
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Price: € 614 per couple – Each additional person € 139.00 (up to a maximum of 3 persons) – Free under 2 years ONLY if child does not occupy an own seat: any snacks or drinks for children are not included and must be paid on the spot
- Restaurant: Antico Pignolo, Calle degli Specchieri 451 – San Marco
Click here to know the menu.
|Know before to go||
If you choose the hotel pick-up you must comunicate andress and name of Hotel at least 24 hours before the departure time, otherwise the meeting point will be at VENICE TOURS OFFICE – Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities – Comfortable shoes suggested – For general conditions refers to our brochure “Discover Venice”.
Venice Tours Office – San Marco 1130 or at the hotel lobby if located in San Marco or Rialto area (only if you comunicate name and andress of hotel at the moment of reservation)
– Specialized tour guide