Grand Canal by Gondola with music, singers & commentary – No queue!
- Unforgettable gondola experience
- Live Italian music
- Grand Canal panoramas
- Discover secret & romantic waterways of Venice
- No queue! Get on gondola without waiting
- The only gondola ride with music & commentary
- Commentary available in 9 languages
Gondola ride with music and Venetian singer along the Grand Canal! Enjoy an unforgettable experience to live Venice in all its splendor!
Like in a fairytale you will be delighted by romantic songs while the gondolier brings you along the imposing Grand Canal and its secret canals, reachable only by gondola!
During the ride two Venetian musicians will play and sing for you some famous Italian songs! The route includes some of the most important highlights of Venice as Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, Salute Church and many others!
Save your time with the special skip-the line ticket!
The only gondola ride with the commentary (by app or brochure) in 9 different languages:
Thanks to thr commentary you will get to know the most exclusive history and legends about the highlights along the tide as La Fenice theatre, Oyster Bridge, La Salute church and many others!
- Price: Adult € 43 – From 3 to 12 years old: € 39 and from o to 2 years old FREE
- Languages: Commentary by app or brochure in Italian or English or French Or German or Spanish or (only app) Japanese or Chinese of Russian or Indi
- Timetable: compulsory meeting point at 5:00 PM, tour starts at 5:10 PM. – Every day from 1st April to 31th October. Tour does not operate on 20th July and 1st September
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio – in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Gigli – It is mandatory to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
30 minutes shared gondola ride, Skip the line – Live music with music and singers for small group: 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening – Commentary with mobile app or brochure
|Know before to go||
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities –