Hidden Venice Self Guided Tour
- Personal walking tour for discovering the city
- Budget friendly, 1 ticket for 2
- At your own pace by day or by night
- Without any fixed timetable or rush
- Learn secrets and legends of Venice
- Discover San Polo Area
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
- High quality commentary in different languages
- Free digital map of the city
Enjoy our budget-friendly self-guided tour and visit the beautiful city of Venice, corner by corner, step by step, at your pace.
The automatic audio-narration by mobile app will let you enjoy the Cannaregio area panoramic highlights. On your device will appear also the text of the description and the picture of the monuments.
Let’s start discovering the San Polo area that is the northern part of the city with our walking Self Guided Tour.
- Campo San Giacomo dall’Orio, with its summer local festivity
- The majestic Basilica dei Frari Basilica
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco,
- Goldoni House, have you ever read his amusing wrights?
- The ancient church of San Giacomo di Rialto
- The Scalzi bridge
- Erbaria, a perfect place for a Venetian aperitif
- The ancient fish market of Rialto
- Ca’ Pesaro palace with its fascinating art gallery
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the Hidden Venice Walking tour Experience you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
- Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Departure time: anytime by night and by day how many times you prefer
Did you like this itinerary? Discover the other parts of the city with our Self Guided Walking itineraries