Murano Venice & Glassblowing tour
Discover the island of Murano, renowned worldwide for its ancient glassblowing art.
Take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco and reach Murano island to learn the endless history of glassblowing art.
You’ll enter in one of the oldest glass Murano factory to see a local artisan makes superb glass artworks in front of your eyes! Throughout the 30-minutes exhibition you will listen to the history and techniques of the art of glassblowing.
You can also visit the precious gallery rich of artworks and Murano glass vases made by popular local artists.
At the end of the demonstration you have 1 hour free to enjoy the Murano Island with the audio guide that will narrate tales and histories of the Venice island. At the meeting point the staff will provide you a map of Murano with the main points of interest.
From the glass factory you will take the boat to come back to Piazza San Marco. During the ride you can admire the spectacular view of the Lagoon and the San Marco’s Basin with Doge’s Palace overlooks the square.
- Departure and meeting: at 10:00 AM.
From 6th December to 13th February: on Saturday and Sunday.
From 14th February until 25th February: every day.
From 1st March to 31th March: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
From 1st April to 31th October: every day.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Languages: Italian, English, French by audio guide
- Inclusions: Round-trip transfer from Piazza San Marco to Murano Island – Glass factory visit including a live glassblowing demonstration – 1-hour free time in Murano – Mobile app and map for discovering Murano
- Max people per course: 15
- Price: 25 € p.p. – Free under 6 years old
Palazzo delle Prigioni. Andress: Castello 4209, 30122 Venezia
Prison’s Palace, Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE