Discover Romantic Venice Self Guided Tour
- An amazing experience to discover all Venice at your pace
- Main Venetian areas and hidden places known only by true Venetians
- Digital and printed city map included
- Assistance at the meeting point
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
- On line customer service 7 days a week, 9 am – 6 pm
- High quality commentary & freedom to choose your itinerary
Book your tickets also on (click on the icon)
Discover Romantic Venice Self Guided Tour is a suggestive walking tour to visit all the city of Venice. The tour includes both main venetian areas and hidden places known only by true Venetians. This experience will make you live the soul of Venice letting discover its heart through the most picturesque corners and singular squares of the city.
The mobile guide will escort you in historical places such as Arsenale, where Venetian Kingdom has built its ships; The 500 years old- Ghetto, which is the first one in the world and some fabulous churches with masterpieces of Venetian artists.
Thanks to the app you won’t get lost anymore! The mobile app map will guide you anytime, letting you decide the place you would like to visit with the automatic audio-narration of the city’s panoramic highlights. On the device will appear the text of description and the picture of the attraction.
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the romantic Walking tour Experience you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
- Panoramic tour of San Marco and Rialto areas
- The most ancient ghetto of Europe and Cannaregio area
- Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built
- From San Rocco and Frari Basilica to the world famous Rialto Bridge,
- Accademia Bridge and Dorsoduro area
- Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Departure Time: 09.30 – 10.00 – 10.30 – 11-00 – 11.30 – 12.00 – 12.30 – 14.00 – 14.30 – 15.00 – 15.30 – 16.00 – 16.30
Casanova Tour, Rio Terà Sant’Andrea 466/e, Piazzale Roma (please, show up at the meeting point at the reserved by you time, to collect the printed map)
|Know before to go|
You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
You have to download the app on your mobile phone before to start the tour.
You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to activate the tour.
Mobile app with commentary of almost 100 points of interest
At yout leisure.