Roots of Venice Self Guided Tour
- Personal walking tour for discovering the city
- Budget friendly, 1 ticket for 2
- At your own pace by day or by night
- Without any fixed timetable or rush
- Learn secrets and legends of Venice
- Discover Castello Area
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
- High quality commentary in different languages
- Free digital map of the city
Enjoy our budget-friendly self-guided tour and visit the beautiful city of Venice, corner by corner, step by step, at your pace.
The automatic audio-narration by mobile app will let you enjoy the Dorsoduro area panoramic highlights. On your device will appear also the text of the description and the picture of the monuments.
Let’s start discovering the Castello area that is the local residential part of the city with our walking Self Guided Tour.
- Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo, the hospital of Venice
- Bartolomeo Colleoni monument
- The Arsenal with its history and secrets
- Acqua Alta Library, picturesque ambiance and cats
- The famous Rialto bridge, the first bridge crossing the Grand Canal
- San Marco basin and the breathtaking views and panoramas on the lagoon
- Miracles church, do you know which was the miracle?
- San Bartolomeo di Rialto
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the Roots of Venice Walking tour Experience you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
- Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Departure time: anytime by night and by day how many times you prefer
Did you like this itinerary? Discover the other Self Guided Walking itineraries