Saint Mark and Rialto Self-guided Tour
- Personal walking tour for discovering the city
- At your own pace by day or by night
- Without any fixed timetable or rush
- Learn secrets and legends of Venice
- Discover Rialto and Saint Mark’s areas: the historical center of Venice
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
- High quality commentary in different languages
- Free digital map of the city
Book your tickets also on (click on the icon)
A personal walking tour is the best way to discover independently the most famous, central and marvelous areas of Venice: San Marco and Rialto! 31 points of interest spread across the itinerary, among them you will see the magnificent Theatre “La Fenice”, Rialto Bridge with its typical market and the majestic Accademia Bridge! Of course, the audio-guide will escort you through the endless-history of Saint Mark’s Square and its breathtaking basin! During this experience you will find out secrets and curiosities of the city and its hidden places.
Download the app on your device and you won’t get lost in the city! You will be able to visit Venice, corner by corner, step by step, at your pace. The mobile app has a map which guides you anytime, letting you decide the pace of your visit as you listen to the automatic audio-narration on the city’s panoramic highlights. On the device will appear also the text of description under the picture of the monuments.
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the Panoramic Walking tour Experience you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
- Languages: English, Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, German
- Departure time: anytime by night and by day how many times you prefer
|Know before to go|
You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to active the tour.
This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
You have to download the app on your mobile phone before to start the tour.
The app is supported by the followed system:
Mobile app with commentary of 31 points of interest and detailed map.
At your leisure.