Secret Corners Self Guided Tour
- Personal walking tour for discovering the city
- Budget friendly, 1 ticket for 2
- At your own pace by day or by night
- Without any fixed timetable or rush
- Learn secrets and legends of Venice
- Discover Dorsoduro area
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
- High quality commentary in different languages
- Free digital map of the city
Enjoy our budget-friendly self-guided tour and visit the beautiful city of Venice, corner by corner, step by step, at your pace.
The automatic audio-narration by mobile app will let you enjoy the Dorsoduro area panoramic highlights. On your device will appear the text of the description and the picture of the monuments.
Let’s start discovering the Dorsoduro area, the southern part of the city.
- Constitution bridge, projected by the famous Calatrava architect
- Sparkling Campo Santa Margherita, the student party area of the city, in the ancient time the commercial center of Venice
- Ponte dei Pugni, fascinating anecdotes of the fight between two different Venetian families
- The ancient Squero, gondola making craft art of the gondola making
- Panoramic Zattere, with the Panoramic Giudecca Lagoon view
- World known Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Creepy Palazzo Dario, legends or reality?
- Narrow Punta della Dogana with the San Marco Square view
- The majestic Basilica della Salute
- Accademia Area, Art Gallery and bridge
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the Secret Corners Walking tour Experience you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
- Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Departure time: anytime by night and by day how many times you prefer
Did you like this itinerary? Discover the other parts of the city with our Self Guided Walking itineraries