Sparkling wine & Italian Prosecco tasting
A delicious local sparkling wine tasting in a traditional venetian wine bar.
An unforgettable experience where you will taste 5 different types of Italian Prosecco (sparkling wine) with some yummy cod sauce “cicchetto” or other local finger food in according to season. The combination between wine and food are wisely chosen by the sommelier Marco.
Marco (owner and sommelier of the wine bar) will explain how to do properly the wine tasting and will teach you secrets and techniques of production of these excellent wines. He has a long-experience in this world and he knows perfectly the characteristic and skills of these particular wines.
The Sparkling wines that you will taste during the experience as follow:
- Sparkling experience: tasting of four different sparkling wines
- Special Sparkling wine experience: tasting of five different sparkling wines
- Top Sparking wine Experience: tasting of five top-quality sparkling wines
Ai Do Cancari, run by the expert Venetian Sommelier Marco, is a cozy wine bar in the heart of Venice, just few steps from Accademia Bridge, in a place very famous for the artistic shops and away from the overcrowded touristic places. Here you can chat over a wine glass in totally relax.
- Languages: Italian, Spanish and English. The visit could be multilingual
- Timetable: Every day at 11:30 – 17:00 and 18:00. I
- Duration: 40 minutes
|Know before to go|
This activity is allowed only to over 18 years old. In Italy it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18 years old.
Unfortunately, this activity is not fully accessible for wheelchair users of with walking disabilities.
In case of any kind of food intolerances or allergies, please communicate it to VENICE TOURS at the moment of reservation.
– tasting glasses of different sparkling wines
“Ai Do Cancari” – Calle de le Boteghe, 343, Campo Santo Stefano. Few steps from Accademia Bridge