The Official Venice Carnival Ball 2020 at the Renaissance Venetian Palace
The charming Ca’ Vendramin Palace on Grand Canal will host the fascinating carnival ball rich of colors, images, flavors and… masks! You’ll enjoy music, performances with expert actors and a delicious five course dinner.
Ca’ Vendramin overlooks the Grand Canal and it’s one of the most ancient and spectacular Renaissance Palace of Venice. Here you will experience the Venice Carnival official party 2020: You will enjoy music and masked balls in the marvelous rooms finely decorated by Venetian artist
Enter in the amazing location and live the magical dimension of Venice during the carnival. All the details have been studied to make your experience unforgettable.
Expert chefs will prepare your menu and, during the dinner, the Romantic view on the Grand Canal and the theatrical performances will be the ingredients to make you live the carnival as a fairytale.
You will be astonished by images, colours, sounds and flavours which will allow you to discover another Venice…a magical and marvelous Venice.
Program of the Event
- Guests will be welcomed between 8.30 pm to 9:00 pm and will be accompanied to the living room on the main floor for a toast and initial entertainment.
- Then a placè five course dinner and a selection of Italian Wines with live performances will follow.
- The night will then proceed with the shows in the hall of Ca’ Vendramin Calergi Palace
- After midnight, live music and a dj set until 2.30 am with cocktail bar (2 drinks included)
Short historical excursus on the location you will spend a magical evening
Ca’ Vendramin Calergi changed owners many times, and at one stage was sealed off completely due to gruesome disputes between noblemen, not a rare occurrence in Venice. Today this palace is home to Venice’s Casino, built at the beginning of the 16th century and present an awesome Reinassance facade. It was in this palace, on the 13th of February 1883, that Richard Wagner died in the company of his gondolier.
What do you have to expect from the soiree
An enchanting evening, with performances and shows throughout the night and delicious food. A special night above all inspiration and pleasure. You will pass a Unique Masquerade Ball at the Renaissance Palace of incredible beauty which will welcome you from the Grand Canal side. Do you feel lucky? Try your serendipity by concluding the evening in the Salotto dei Giochi Classici (gambling room) of the Casinò of Venice.
Carnival Period Costume
The Carnival Period Costume or an elegant and masked outfit are requested to attend the Ball. Respect the Dress Code and find your perfect Carnival Style!
- Date: Thursday February 20th, Friday February 21st, Saturday February 22nd
- Time: from 9:00 pm to 2:30 am
- Price: € 500 per person
- The entrance is not allowed to the young under 18 years old
Ca’ Vendramin Calergi, Cannaregio, 2040, 30121 Venezia VE
According to the theme of the night a masked outfit is required.
Ca’ Vendramin Palace – Cannaregio, 2040,
– Cancellation from January 3rd 2020 on : full penalty (€ 500,00)
Please inform in case of food allergies/intolerances, and an alternative menu will be offered.
– Welcoming Aperitif
– Costume Rental