Unique Venice from the Water
Shimmering canals, fascinating palaces, sumptuous views and unforgettable panoramas in historic ambiance make Venice one of the world’s most enchanting waterfront destinations.
Discover the city by vaporetto, the local slow boat and feel as insider. Venice raises on the lagoon water and links the narrow waterways by several bridges. This scenario is part of Venetians everyday life from centuries. Which way could be more natural and cool of visiting this unique city than directly from the lagoon front.
Hop On Hop Off Venetians-like daily experience will let you discover the whole city from the water. On the Grand Canal, taking the line 1, you will enjoy Ca’ D’Oro and Ca’ Pesaro palaces, casinò of Venice, Ca’ Foscari University, Gritti Palace, Fondaco dei tedeschi, the ancient Rialto fish market and many others.
And also, Murano island glass history, then get off in the colorful Burano Islands, enjoy some typical Burano’s handmade biscuits and take some sparkling pictures. How not to mention Torcello Island with its Devil’s bridge and Attila’s Throne.
If you want to discover more, just add the Grand Canal storytelling to your ticket.
Finally, get off in San Zaccaria Vaporetto stop and reach the charming gondola ride meeting point. Meet your gondola friends and start the tour being delighted with the Mozart House, the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre, Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe”. Once reached the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana you will be the protagonist of the breathtaking view of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower.
Find out your Vaporetto Line with Che Bateo . Enrich your experience adding the professional App storytelling on board or admire the spectacular city from the waterfront by gondola.
Price: 20,00 € p.p daily boat ticket without storytelling.
- Canal Grande and Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello Storytelling + 5 €
- Inside canals by Gondola (shared gondola 30 minutes) + 32,00 €
- Venetian Hop On Hop Off: 10.00 – 11.00 – 12-00 – 14.00 – 15.00
- Gondola Ride: 11.00 – 16.00 (show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before)
- Venetian Hop On Hop Off: from Monday to Saturday with assistance on the meeting point, on Sunday without assistance
- Gondola Ride: every day
MEETING POINT Hop On Hop Off Venetian-like + Grand Canal and Islands Storytelling (not on Sunday)
Casanova Tour, Santa Croce 466/e, Piazzale Roma Car Terminal
MEETING POINT Shared Gondola Ride
In front of Correr’s Museum Entrance, Saint Mark’s Square
No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
|In case of Storytelling purchase|
For Canal Grande tour you must take the line number 1.
– Public boat ticket for 1 day (the ticket is valid for 24h from the validation)
– Ticket or ticket with storytelling (NOT ON SUNDAY) – Santa Croce 466/e, Pizzale Roma Car terminal