Venetian Gondola Serenade
- Relaxing gondola ride through scenic waterways
- Musicians & singers regale you with famous Italian songs
- Gran Canal, secret hidden canals & spots inaccessible by foot
The Gondola Serenade is an unique and real Venetian experience. Just sit back and relax on a beautiful Gondola while being serenaded with traditional Italian songs by an entertaining troupe of local musicians and singers.
On this 30-minute ride along the Grand Canal, you have the opportunity to admire some of Venice’s most beautiful locations, including ancient palaces and splendid bridges, all in the capable hands of an experienced gondolier.
To make an already memorable journey unforgettable, musicians join your flotilla of gondolas. They perform well-known tunes from Italian films and popular culture, infusing their own unique flair into time-honored traditions.
Do you know? Gondola is the oldest and easy way to cross all the Venice canals… learn more! Take a look to our Blog!
- Departure time: From April to October every day at 6.30 PM and at 7.30 PM. From November to March is only at 3:30 PM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Languages: no commentary
- Duration: 30 minutes approx.
|Know before to go|
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio (please be at meeting point 15 minutes before the departure). Please go directly to the gondoliers for the check-in
Shared gondola ride 30 minutes (approx.)