Venice Hop On Hop Off by Boat & 5 Walking Tours
- The best itineraries to live at your own pace the best places of Venice
- Grand Canal palaces and monuments
- Main artistic and cultural points of interest in the historical heart of the city
- Hop on Hop off at your own pace for 24 hours
- Hear your commentary on board along the Grand Canal and walking around the city
- 157 points of interest described in your language on your device
Discover Venice, its Romantic corners, history and tales at your own pace walking and catching the boats, as a true Venetian, as many times as you want!
6 Self-Guided tours and public boat ticket valid for one day:
A suggestive walking tour to discover all Venice!
This experience will make you live the romantic soul of Venice letting discover its heart through the most picturesque corners and singular squares of the city. The mobile self-guided tour will escort you in each borough of the city.
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the Self Guided Tours you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
– Gran Canal, slowly on board of the boat n.1, histories and tales automatically on your mobile, Discover the richest and romantic road in the world, more than 200 palaces facing on it!
– San Marco and Rialto areas, numb. 30 points of interests described, to discover 900 years history of Venetian Republic.
– Discover the Jewish Ghetto and the commercial Venetian history and its secrets.
– Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built thanks to the Venetian ships “Galee”
– From Rialto Bridge area “the ancient wall street” to the hidden and fabulous San Rocco and Frari churches.
– Giudecca Canal and Dorsoduro area, romantic and amazing tales of Peggy Guggenheim and the new art borough.
Hop On Hop off boat pass:
Be free to catch all public boat transportation in Venice at any time! Hop on and hop off the boat with your self-guided tour to discover Venice and automatically on board on your mobile the palace’s history.
Feel like an insider and reach by vaporetto different parts of the city. The Northern area is more local and residential whereas the Sothern part of the city offers unique panoramas from Punta della Dogana, and the romantic Fondamenta delle Zattere during the sundown time with the reflections on the Giudecca canal.
Thanks to Vaporetto service you will be able to get off easily in the city center visiting the marvelous San Marco Square, and the Bridge of Sights.
- Walking Tours Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Grand Canal Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
|About the service||
No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
|Know before to go||
Children until 5 years FREE
Mobile app with commentary of more than 100 points of interest
At your leisure, by day or by night.