Venice Islands Self-guided tour & Boat Daily Pass
- Murano, Burano and Torcello at your own pace
- Enchanting experience in the heart of the Venetian lagoon
- More than 30 attractions about culture and history the most spectacular islands of Venice
- Daily public boat ticket included
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hrs
- On line customer service 7 days a week, 9 am – 6 pm
- High quality commentary in different languages
An unforgettable experience who brings you through the venetian lagoon with its rich history and traditions! The mobile app will teach you secrets and curiosities about the Burano laces and the worldwide famous glassblowing art of Murano. You will wonder to know that Torcello (counting only 6 residents) was the birthplace of the Venetian Republic. On this green ns small island, you will admire the oldest churches of Venice. During the trip on the public boat you will listen many histories about small and unknown islands spread on the lagoon.
Discover independently the three gems of the lagoon:
- Murano, the glass island
- Burano, the fishermen and laces island
- Torcello, where everything began
Free map of Venice
Enjoying the Self Guided Tours you have included an incredibly useful tool: the digital map of Venice! We are glad to make your time in our city easy to plan and unforgettable. Our digital city map will guide you through narrow streets and canals. You can use it as is more comfortable for you, looking for your hotel, a restaurant or simply to feel more confident with the city, as an insider. Discover the city and do it yourself! Let you guide by the map and never get lost again!
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, German and French
|Know before to go|
You will receive an e-mail with the QR, public boat ticket and instructions to active the mobile app
Mobile App with commentary of the exterior of 30 attractions and points of interest.
Fondamenta Nove landing stage