Your Costume for Venice Carnival 2019
The Carnival is around the corner, but you are still without your Special Carnival Period Costume? Do you desire to bright like a star or feel yourself as an aristocrat of some past time? Contact us and find your perfect hand made Dress!
- Green Category: period costumes inspired by the European style of the 18th and 19th centuries with quality fabric and lace edging. Unique pieces, not mass produced.
- YellowCategory: more elaborate costumes inspired by the European style of the 18th and 19th centuries with delicate fabrics and sophisticated lace edging. Unique pieces not mass produced.
Women’s costume inclusions :
The costume as well as all the essential accessories (petticoats, skirts and corsets) and all the accessories that make the costume (bags, necklaces, pins). All the other accessories such as hats, masks, capes, wigs etc. are sold separately and are optional, with prices varying according to the item.
Men’s costume inclusions :
The costume as well as all the necessary accessories (shirt, crop, tights and shoe ribbons). All the other accessories such as hats, masks, capes, wigs etc. are sold separately and are optional with prices varying according to the item.
- Date: from February 22nd to March 5th / February 16th at Monaco Grand Canal Hotel, by appointment only
- Time: from 10.00 am to 08.00 pm
- Costume hire Green category : € 500 (1 day price)
- Costume hire Yellow category : € 320 (1 day price)
- Brochure: please click here
- Restitution: the costume has to be returned to the Atelier Tiepolo the next morning before 11.00 am, in order to avoid additional costs
- Extra Services:
- Delivery or withdrawal in hotel in Venice : € 40 per costume
- Delivery and withdrawal in hotel in Venice : € 70 per costume
– The dress fitting is only by appointment. Moreover, in case of small costume adjustments, the atelier offers a quick assistance
– In case of group costume rental or more of one day costume rental, please send a request to the following account [email protected]
|Know before to go|
The costumes must be returned to the Atelier Tiepolo the next morning before 11am, to avoid additional costs.
|Cancellation and payment Policy|
– 100,00 Euro Deposit at the moment of the reservation